How can we improve Plum?

Be notified once assessment is completed.

After a candidate completes the assessment an email is sent to the admin or parties involved so they can view the results.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminJessica (Customer Success Manager, Plum.io, Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello there.
        We have recently released a new version of our platform that will be available to all clients in the coming months. New applicants are flagged as new for 72 hours in the dashboard. Email notifications for new applicants is not a function available at this time as many of our clients would receive 100's of emails per role. Thank you for your feedback.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now I am disappointed. I see this suggestion is over 2 and a half years old - Does that mean this is a waste of my time to provide feedback?
        My boss just made the comment that as a hiring manager they were not receiving email notices and though sure the Admin would be receiving a message after each assessment was completed and I must not be letting them know about it......
        not impressed now when I see how old this great thing is left on the table.

Feedback and Knowledge Base