How can we improve Plum?

Provide an "un-shortlist" button on candidate profile.

"There appears to be no way to un-shortlisting a shortlisted candidate. I have become uncertain about a shortlisted candidate, but I am not ready to pass on the candidate altogether. How do I move them back to undecided."

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FelixAdminFelix (Customer Success Manager, Plum) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  FelixAdminFelix (Customer Success Manager, Plum) responded  · 

We’ve improved this situation! Let us know what you think.

In our recent update we’ve changed the language and added a “Reject” button in red with a thumbs down next to it. We hope you that this improves your experience and gives you an ability to “un-shortlist” as you’ve requested.

Once a candidate is in “rejected” you can still change your mind to “To Be Reviewed” through a similar button at the top of the candidate’s profile.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FelixAdminFelix (Customer Success Manager, Plum) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is a work-around:

To "un-shortlist" a "shortlisted" candidate.
        1. Select "pass",
        2. then select "undecided".

When Plum's team built this functionality, the belief was that a dedicated button would likely not be used much (if at all), and would add clutter.

If you feel this process is too cumbersome and would prefer a "unshortlist" button, please upvote this idea.

Feedback and Knowledge Base