In terms of workplace behavior, Industriousness is disposition/likelihood/enjoyment for:
- Setting challenging personal goals and working independently with minimal supervision.
- Keeping up with the work pace and flow of work.
- Finding ways to improve the way work is done.
- Establishing and meeting challenging personal deadlines for reports or other work projects.
- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Perseverance in the pursuit of work goals, even when unsuccessful.
- Working to excel at, rather than to merely perform, assigned tasks.
- Working beyond established or ordinary work periods to perfect services or products.
- Trying always to do the best possible work, not settling for work that is merely “good enough”.