Stability is the extent someone is calm under pressure, even-tempered, and resistant to the effects of stress and unexpected changes. It is the degree to which someone is calm, steady and composed.
- Operating effectively in constantly stressful situations.
- Continuing to produce work without error when under the stress of multiple or conflicting demands.
- Remaining objective and impartial when in the midst of conflict situations.
- Maintaining a pleasant and helpful demeanor in difficult work situations.
- Remaining calm and level-headed in difficult or stressful work situations.
- Remaining calm when questioned, criticized, or confronted.
- Managing difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Maintaining composure and grace under pressure.
- Making quick and effective decisions under stress.